4/12/10

2nd round and parents visit


We lost game 1 of the second round on Saturday afternoon. It was a close game, we ended up losing 54-51. As the score indicates this game was as much WWF as it was basketball. We are leaving tomorrow to go to their gym in Konya. It's a 10 hour drive, but I've heard we're flying so that's nice. The second round is the same format as the first, a best of 3 series.

Also my mom and dad have made it out to Istanbul! They got cheap tickets less than 48 hours before the flight took off, so they jumped on it and flew out here. They're doing a Rick Steeves tour, but came out 4 days early to see me and watch my game.

Their tour didn't start until today, so we spent yesterday sightseeing. Walked around Hagia Sofia, the Blue Mosque and Taksim Square. It was a good day. Hopefully the weather holds while they are here.

Game 2 is on Wednesday. Depending on the outcome, game 3 on will be on Saturday or I'll have a whole lot of free time on my hands on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment